Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Supply Closet Offers Unique Beading and Craft Supplies

The Artfire Jewelry Designers and Jewelry Supply Sellers Guild Guild of the Week for Sept. 7 is Supply Closet. There are several online jewelry and craft supply sellers from which I regularly shop, and I'm definitely going to add this one to my (very short) supplier list.

Supply Closet offers not just beads, but findings and a wide array of wonderful ceramic sliders just perfect for all kinds of crafts. Take a look at just a few of the items available:















Visit Supply Closet at: supplycloset.artfire.com.

For all your handmade items and supplies, visit Artfire.com, THE online marketplace for the best, most talented and most unique crafts and supplies on the internet.

Tomorrow I'm going to feature Suga Beads, one of my absolute favorite seller of jewelry supplies and beautiful handmade jewelry. And a darn cool person to boot! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment