Sunday, September 6, 2009

Creatuve Critters & Luv to Sparkle Ride the Artfire Crazy Train

Lately, I've been a bit remiss in my blogging. For my part, I guess that's fine, but I do like to promote the talented artisans that ride the Artfire Crazy Train! Many times in these instances, I wish I could post a photo of each item in each artist's shop. Sadly, I have only a weensy bit of patience post a few photographs, so I try to choose photos I really, really like and that I think any reader might like, too!

And so it goes with Michelle who is responsible for bringing Artfire, the online choice for unique gifts and treasures, the whimsy that is Creative Critters. Adept in several different media, Michelle works with polymer clay, cloth and yarn to create adorable figures, cute and cuddly dolls any girl would love, jewelry and plush and clay figures from World or Warcraft. Just look at the photos below and visit Creative Critters at http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=396308















Who Doesn't Luv to Sparkle?

Luv to Sparkle is definitely an Artfire studio for the young, and the young at heart.

From Maricopa, AZ, Luv to Sparkle uses resin, metal, stickers, glitters and other materials to create fun, fascinating and colorful necklaces, bracelets, hairpins and other jewelry. Although many of this artist's pieces are childhood themed, anyone with a youthful outlook on life (or anyone who wants one), will find something in this studio to make them smile. Just visit: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&seller_id=27349&op=new&body=1




No comments:

Post a Comment