Monday, August 31, 2009

Can't See Straight, So Why Not Have a Sale???

O.K., I've been a little AWOL all over the net the past week or so (did anyone notice? ;) ). The reason why is both annoying and frustrating. A blood vessel hemorrhaged in my left eye, leaving me unable to see clearly.
Oh, I can still putter around with my jewelry and, even better, my clay, but it takes me awhile to finish things and headaches come easier than usual (usually, I never get headaches...sigh...). It's also a bit difficult to look at a computer screen for too long, although that's getting a bit easier, thank goodness!
As a result, and in an effort to force myself to keep up some kind of online presence, I'm putting my entire Artfire studio on sale for 25% off until September 15. I chose that day because I'm having surgery on the eye in question on September 10 and, given that my eye sees its way clear to behave afterwards, I should have 100% of my vision restored by then.
This also gives me an excellent chance to, hopefully, clear out a few items from my studio and make way for new things that I'm itching to make (or, at this point, to finish). I've got lots of ideas for both Halloween and autumn and winter and Christmas and...well, you get the idea!
So, now's a good time to have a look and perhaps pick up a unique, one-of-a-kind gift for you or someone you care about.
Meanwhile, I'm hoping and praying for good outcomes (and trying to not think about the surgery too much)!
Visit my studio at http://suzannestevens.artfire.com and look for other unique, OOAK gifts and treasures at artfire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment